Shea Butter Intensive Foot Balm
- Dry to very dry skin
- Nourishing and helping noticeably reduce roughness of feet
- Helping to immediately soothe dry skin
Application areaMassage on your feet using circular motions.
Dry feet savior needed? Here is the perfect nourishing foot balm for you! Formulated with a high concentration of Shea butter (25%) to provide intense nourishing care, it forms a protective film for dry to very dry and rough feet. With its ultra-rich texture, this balm melts into the feet from the moment it is applied and massaged in. Enriched with D-Panthenol and allantoin, it helps to immediately soothe the skin, bringing comfort and softness.
AQUA/WATER - BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER - GLYCERIN - COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE - TAPIOCA STARCH - PANTHENOL - CETEARYL ALCOHOL - GLYCERYL STEARATE - PEG-100 STEARATE - HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER - SODIUM PCA - COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL - HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL - ALLANTOIN - CETEARETH-33 - CAPRYLYL GLYCOL - CHLORPHENESIN - XANTHAN GUM - DISODIUM EDTA - SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE - POLYSORBATE 60 - PANTOLACTONE - TOCOPHEROL - PARFUM/FRAGRANCE - LINALOOL - COUMARIN - CITRONELLOL - ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE - LIMONENE – GERANIOL.
How To Care For Your Feet
1. Moisturize tired feet regularly by massaging in a rich foot cream, focusing on rough spots, like the heel.
2. Use an exfoliator once or twice a week to slough off dead skin cells, revealing softer skin.
3. Soak feet in warm water to relieve tired sensations.
4. Don't forget the nails and cuticles! The trick to beautiful feet is also nails and cuticles that look healthy and strong. Apply a nourishing oil regularly.
The body care beauty ritual to moisturize dry skin.