STEP 1 - CLEANSE AND REMOVE IMPURITIES
Was today your makeup-free, stay-at-home in your pajamas day? Even with no contact with beauty products or grime from the external environment, all skin types can benefit from cleansing both morning and night.
- Remove dirt, oil and impurities
- Helps prepare skin for rest of the skincare routine
- Helps reveal radiance of skin
For a more intense cleanse, try double cleansing. This 2-step technique uses two different cleanser to target both types of impurities oil-based and water-based.
The Art of Double Cleansing
Step 2 - Prep your skin
Achieving clean and freshened skin is not as simple as a few suds on the face. Incorporating a lotion into your skincare ritual can prepare skin for other beauty products and leave it feeling softer and suppler.
- Helps refresh and soften after cleansing
- Helps maintain skin's balance
- Helps prepare the skin for rest of skincare routine
Step 3 - Take Care of your eye contour
Are tired eyes or the first signs of crow's feet adding to worries of aging skin? The first signs of aging appear around the eyes appear around the eyes because the skin is much thinner and more delicate, but, on the bright side, also highly absorbent.
- The skin around the eye contour is thinner and tends to age quicker and faster
- Products around the eye must be light and gentle enough
- Eye care contains targeted ingredients to help combat concerns like darkness and puffiness
- Eye creams are ideal for dryer eye contours, while gel texture are ideal for normal skin
Step 4 - Target visible signs of aging skin
Are there specific giveaways of your skin's gradual aging? A serum contains a high concerntration of ingredients for a targeted action to skin.
- Apply directly to clean skin after lotion
- Contains high concerntration of ingredients
- Also referred to as essences or extracts
Step 5 - Moisturize and nourish your skin
Your skin is delicate and shouldn't have to brave the world on its own. Finish off a thorough anti-aging skincare rtual by moisturizing and nourishing, which helps to maintain skin moisture barrier.
- Provide hydration and comfort by helping maintain skin's hydrolipidic barrier
- It is ideal to switch between richer and lighter textures seasonally
- Richer textures in the dry winter
- Lighter textures in the humid summer