WHICH SHAVING PRODUCT IS BEST FOR YOUR SKIN?
Tips for Shaving
Enjoy shaving and avoid razor bumps
- Shave after a shower: the heat will open the pores and soften the hair.
- Choose high-quality shaving products that suit your skin and lifestyle: shaving gel, oil, cream or soap.
- Shave in the direction of growth to prevent ingrown hair.
Golden post-shave rules
- After shaving and rinsing, cool your skin with a cold face towel.
- Apply a moisturizing and soothing after-shave balm.
Perfect for the ultimate shaving experience
The Cade Shaving Cream is enriched with organic cade wood essential oil and turns into a creamy lather that leaves skin feeling clean and smooth.
Why use a shaving brush? The secret to generous lather and clear skin lies in the use of a shaving brush! While making any shaving cream produces a thick lather, it also massages your skin to help remove dead skin cells and impurities. Last but not least, it will bring a classic, stylish touch to the bathroom.