Signature Advent Calendar
- 24 days of irresistible beauty treats
- Sustainability tips to help the planet
- Festive moments of celebration with loved ones
Application areaReveal L'OCCITANE products for head-to-toe beauty.
Discover our exciting Holiday Signature Advent Calendar: L'OCCITANE's Christmas Tale specially decorated this year with the playful illustrations of Hsinping Pan. Pull open each of the 24 doors for an irresistible L'OCCITANE beauty treasure! Every day, the Calendar unveils a new surprise, like our bestselling Shea Butter Hand Cream, beloved Almond Shower Oil and more. Not only is this Advent calendar filled with little gifts; it is also filled with little tips! Follow along each day for ways to do something good for your planet.
24 days of irresistible beauty:
- Immortelle Precious Cream 5ml
- Shea Butter Ultra Rich Lip Balm 4ml
- Rose Hand Cream 10ml
- Shea Butter Ultra Rich Body Cream 20ml
- Almond Delicious Hands 10ml
- Aromachologie Revitalizing Sugar Cube 33g
- Lavender Hand Cream 10ml
- Almond Shower Oil 35ml
- Shea Light Comforting Cream 5ml
- Almond Milk Concentrate 20ml
- Verbena Body Lotion 30ml
- Cherry Blossom Hand Cream 10ml
- 5 Essential Oils Shampoo 35ml
- Aqua Réotier Ultra Thirst-Quenching Gel 5ml
- Shea Butter Hand Cream 10ml
- Shea Butter Milk Extra-Gentle Soap 25g
- Shea Butter Intensive Hand Balm 10ml
- Soap with Verbena Leaves 25g
- 5 Essential Oils Conditioner 35ml
- Verbena Cooling Hand Cream Gel 10ml
- Verbena Shower Gel 30ml
- Cherry Blossom Bath & Shower Gel 35ml
- Shea Butter Foot Cream 10ml
- Aqua Réotier Water Gel Cleanser 40ml
For even more beauty favorites this season, sign up for our Holiday Magic Giveaway for a chance to win 24 full-sized L'OCCITANE products!
L'OCCITANE's Signature Advent Calendar has a few tales to tell...
What appears to be a book of myths and legends traces the story of almond trees in Provence from 1956 to today. Learn about one of our emblematic trees and read a beautiful story of biodiversity. The fruits of the almond tree are known to have an incredible, unique flavor. However, despite this, almond orchards virtually disappeared from the south of France in the 20th century and were replaced by crops that were easier to grow and more profitable.
The Jaubert brothers – almond growers on the Valensole plateau – refused to accept this situation and were the first to initiate the return of this fruit tree to the region of Provence. L'OCCITANE decided to help. After all, this was something that echoed the company's original vocation. We have been supporting this development project ever since, and together with its partner have helped to replant 15,000 almond trees in Provence!
Your Holiday Checklist
Let L'OCCITANE help you with your shopping list for the gifting season!