Measures to support accessibility
L'Occitane En Provence takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of L'Occitane North America:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. L'Occitane North America is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Additional accessibility considerations
L'Occitane North America received an accessibility audit in September 2021 and is actively working to remediate all content that is non-compliant by the end of 2022.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of L'Occitane North America. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on L'Occitane North America:
- Phone: 1-877-212-0238
- E-mail: https://www.loccitane.com/en-ca/helpandcontact
We try to respond to feedback within 5 business days.
L'Occitane En Provence assessed the accessibility of L'Occitane Canada by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
- This statement was created on 1 December 2021 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.